Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My toshiba portable dvd player dosnt work when we put cd or…

Customer Question
my toshiba portable dvd player...
my toshiba portable dvd player dosnt work when we put cd or dvd it sayes no disc
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/23/2015
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Can you please get me the model number off of your Toshiba DVD player?
- Also, how old it is and how long it have had the problem?
Thanks.
i dont have model no,.. its been 1month
OK< model number would be written on label pasted at back or bottom side of player and this is important info to get related manual to troubleshoot the problem.
its like a tablet it has screen even it rotates...
below screen there r bottons if i hols n release menu button it rotates clock r anticlock wise if it ratattes correctly dvd playes..
r u there went away..
23 May 2015 10:36
below screen there r buttons if i hols n release menu button it rotates clock r anticlock wise if it rotattes correctly dvd playes..
below screen there r buttons if i hold n release menu button it rotates clock r anticlock wise if it rotattes correctly dvd plays..
I'm sorry, these info aren't helpful to recognize which DVD player it is and the model number will tell what it is.
sorry the model no SD-P91SKN
MFD JUNE 2008
Thanks for the model info.
- Have you tried to clean the laser lens of player with lens cleaning disc or cotton bud for manual cleaning then put disc in player and check?
Lase lens would be located where you put the disc in player by opening the lid/ cover.
Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
first thing i did was that..
i told u.. below screen there r buttons if i hold n release menu button it rotates clock r anticlock wise
if it rotattes correctly dvd plays fine...
Lens cleaning is different thing, can you try to clean it with q-tip or cotton bud?