Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I have a Crosley Cr78cd entertainment system. I am unable

Customer Question
I have a Crosley Cr78cd...
I have a Crosley Cr78cd entertainment system. I am unable to get record player to turn on. Where can I get the manual, I lost mine
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/20/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Below is a link to your user manual;-)
But if you still have a problem please simply reply to me for further information.
I will stick with you in case you need me further, you can reach me after rating at no additional cost .
please be sure to rate my answer kindly at this time before closing this page.
It won't cost you anything additional to rate and I will be with you at no additional cost and you can always get in touch with me if you need further help;-)
Have a great day and please rate kindly at this time;-)
Please visit: http://www.manualsdir.com/manuals/67905/crosley-cr-78.html
Michael
Michael
Michael, Technician