Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I forgot the password ***** a dvr the model number edge4s what…

Customer Question
i forgot the password *****...
i forgot the password ***** a dvr the model number edge4s what can I do for this
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/19/2015
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 3 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician
Hello , my name is***** can help you with this problem . Take a look at the picture below , this might help ;https://www.dropbox.com/s/4974jfilc6stdnn/2015-05-19_1325.png?dl=0 Let me know how that goes
it didn't work I know that we changed the password ***** my question is how can I reset the dvr to factory reset with out loosing the any recorded information thanks
OK then I went through the whole manual and manauals for those dvr`s and nothing is said about changing the password ***** I will opt out and perhaps another tech in here will have an idea .You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.Just stand by and someone should be with you shortly .PS. Do not reply to this or it will be sent back to me instead of reposted.
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 3 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Hello. My name is***** familiar with the system and I can provide you with some additional assistance. It is impossible to reset the administrator password ***** logging in first. But I can provide you with the default login usernames and passwords. Hopefully, one of them is still active without having been changed:
Username: admin. Password: admin. (administrator, local and network)
Username: 888888. Password: 888888. (administrator, local only)
Username: 666666. Passwords: 666666(Lower authority user who can only monitor, playback,
backup and etc.)
Username: default. Password: default(hidden user)
Please let me know if that helps.