Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

just setting up my samsung d5300 blu-ray to connect to the…

Customer Question
just setting up my samsung...
just setting up my samsung d5300 blu-ray to connect to the internet. i get pandora and other services fine,but when i try netflix,it says i have no connection to the internet.also i can't find the link for mog that i'm told to go to,to activate mog thank you,kirk
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/5/2012
Electronics Technician: TechGrant,
 replied 6 years ago
TechGrant

Hello, there is a few things that normally is the cause of this problem on the Samsung blu-ray player.

First thing, is I need you to goto the SETTINGS on the Blu-Ray player and look for the TIME ZONE information and make SURE it is in the right time-zone that you are in. If it is not on the correct time-zone and correct time please make the corrections then turn off the player and back on and try netflix.

If that doesnt work then see if there is a software upgrade on your blu-ray player it can normally be found here: Settings > Support > Software Upgrade. Then upgrade to the latest and try NETFLIX again.

If this resolved your issue please ACCEPT my answer. I appreciate it. Thanks