James, Engineer
Experience:  AV Service Engineer (4 Years)
24944807

We have an RCA Digital PLL Clock Radio, Model RP3711A, my husband

We have an RCA Digital PLL Clock Radio, Model RP3711A, my husband shut off the power so he could do some electrical work, which in turn meant all our digital clocks had to be reset and since then I have not been able to set the radio station we want to be woken up to in the morning, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  James replied 6 years ago.
Hi There,

Just want to clarify the issue, are you able to set the radio station but it doesn't hold, or are you unable to remember how to set this feature ?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I can set the radio station but it doesn't hold and a different station comes on when the alarm is set and is so weak we cannot hear it, I cannot find my instruction book that tells me how to sleep to one station and wake to another
Expert:  James replied 6 years ago.
Hi There,

I've linked to the manual below which should explain all:

http://support.radioshack.com/support_audio/doc66/66861.pdf