Franklin Spees
Franklin Spees,
Experience:  Attorney at Lawvex, Inc.
100051364

Need to remove a lien from a title for a manufuctured home

Need to remove a lien from a title for a manufuctured home in a park. Lien was in 2000 and am unable to make contact with the lien holder.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: As manager of the park, I sent a certified letter to the name and address obtained from a on-line white pages search - received no response. Previous owner and family have advised they have no information. I have documentation of statements from previous owner and certified mail info. i have talked with MVD and the last suggestion was to see if a judge would remove the lien due to the age.
JA: Where is the home located?
Customer: This the Sunrise Manufactured Home Community (previously Sunrise Mobile Estates) 1950 E. 24th St., Yuma, AZ This home is located on lot 34. I am Kay Lee Grunst, Co-Manager with my husband.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Confirm - this is something that can be handled in this way.

[Hello I will be the legal expert advising you today. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. You may receive an offer from the site for a phone call that I have no control over being offered to you. This is an optional paid service.]

I am a real estate attorney and believe I can advise you on some of the relevant laws and procedures in order to develop some next steps...sound good?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you - This is a privately owned park - residents buy their homes and pay lot rent to the owners. Not exactly real estate. Please let me know what you think.