Matthew
Matthew, Lawyer
Experience:  Expert
107890451

I have a utility right of way at the back of my property,

I have a utility right of way at the back of my property, approximately 150 feet from residence. My neighbors children have diet bikes and atv and use my property, a utility right of way as dirt track. The noise is awful. A deputy sheriff and i talked the two neighbors whose children are causing the problem and the deputy and the neighbors claim that is not my property. I have survey which clearly shows that it is my land with a utility easment. How do I deal with this issue?
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: i called a deputy. I live in an hoa.
JA: Where is the residence located?
Customer: 158 graham hall north, ridgeland, sc 29936
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: cost
Hello, I am Matthew and I will be the attorney assisting you today. Please note that this discussion is for guidance only, does not constitute an Attorney-Client Relationship and is only for the purpose of helping you understand the nature of your situation from a legal standpoint and discuss options. You must engage an attorney in your local jurisdiction if you wish to take any legal action through an attorney. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request unless you feel you would like to discuss directly with me as those are sent by the site automatically.

You should go block off access to the utility easement portion of your land and put signs up saying no trespass. If this continues you would have to sue your neighbor for trespass and for nuisance.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Now what

Also, I'll check back in with you in 8 days on 3/30/2020. I can also answer any additional questions that may arise. Don't worry, there's no additional fee for this follow-up.