Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I bought some property back in 2014 there is a mobile home

I bought some property back in 2014 there is a mobile home on the property and it is all torn up from a tornado and people going into it to steal and etc. The mobile home was on the property before I bought it. It was being financed by Ditech Financial LLC Located in Tempe, AZ. I need to get something done about this because I want to put me a new modular home on the property. The Finance Company said they would not move it or have it removed. They said that I need to give them 1500 dollars then they will release the title to me to do with it whatever I please. The person who was paying for the home before was taken to court over non payment but the judge threw it out since she became disabled and no longer employed and she is now drawing disability. I have tried to deal with the finance company but they will not budge. I should not have to pay them anything. Can I make them pay a lot fee ? Hopefully then they will send me the tittle to something that is not anygood. it is going to cost me to remove it myself as well.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Indiana
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: no I need to know what I need to do on my end.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i can not think of anything yet.
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am okay

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your situation.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Your Question:

Can I make them pay a lot fee ? Hopefully then they will send me the tittle to something that is not anygood. it is going to cost me to remove it myself as well.

Response: Yes, you can. However and quite regrettably, you would have to take them to Court in order to get this accomplished.

You need to file lawsuit against them at the Superior Court in the County where the property is located. You can obtain complaint forms in the Clerk's office or online if the Courthouse makes forms available online.

Best wishes,

<p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site. <p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience: B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.