Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Co-owner recourse for HOA by-law violations by allowing

disturbing noise at 5am and...
Co-owner recourse for HOA by-law violations by allowing disturbing noise at 5am and unleashed dogs on common Condo property ?
6/9/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Do bylaws identify penalties.
Does local Michigan law regarding noise and unleashed dogs ALSO apply to CONDO general common areas ?
Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”.
Great. Thanks.
Infolawyer, Lawyer
2016 Nat'l Union Agreement for Treasury Employees, Art 50 Telework, Section 1A2(a). Facts: Employee worked in both Primary Office and at home 250 miles away for 2 years based on EXCEPTION to temporary basis. Thereafter, employer canceled work at home based exceeding 150-mile rule, and not temporary work. Union attorney agreed attorney agreed with termination. Is attorney correct?

not following