Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have a Townhome located at Eagle Palms estate in Riverview…

Customer Question
I have a Townhome...

I have a Townhome located at Eagle Palms estate in Riverview FL. 33578. I just had my truck removed from the premises because my Truck was parked in a visitors parking location on the compound. I live here Is that legal? They were painting my house, I had know choice to remove my truck. This cost me 240.00 dollars. The removal truck contacted the sheriffs office to see did I live on this compound.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a FL lawyer about this?

No. The Hoa stated it in there bylaws.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thanks you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/1/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you tell me, what do the bylaws say about this issue?

No, I don't have a copy.

Thanks
Are you an owner? Or a tenant?

I will back to you once I get a copy of the By Laws. They stated it was amended. I not received a copy.

Certainly. You can respond here...I check here typically a few times each day.

Ok Thanks

Certainly

I am the owner

Understand.