Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

If my tenant had an unautorized occupant in my home... And…

Customer Question
If my tenant had...

If my tenant had an unautorized occupant in my home...

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

And that occupant was arrested for multiple drug charges and for occupying a drug house...do I have to still go thru the 7 days eviction notice?

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the home located?

I intend to give her the letter tonight for eviction clearwater fl FL

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The home was raided to seize property and arrest the unauthorized occupant

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
5/31/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Lori, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Lori
Lori, Lawyer

Hello. Let me see if I can assist. Unfortunately, you are required to give 7 days notice. However, under your circumstances you can use the 7 day notice to vacate (instead of the 7 day notice to cure the violation). Do you need this 7 day notice form?