Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am truly sorry for your interest in my problem, my problem…

Customer Question
I am truly sorry...

I am truly sorry for your interest in my problem, my problem is with rentors me being the land lord, who does not believe I have not treated the people like I want to be treated , but that is as it is not working,

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Ihave sent them a notice which was un done as I wanted it to be

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

It is a small house that is next door to mine home sort of like a mother in law home, or a small family, just getting started, I try to keep the rent reasonable as to keep it rented, and this is the truth, there are no places to rent if there is one it would cost two months check for a widow lady to pay

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, thank you, ***** ***** my by rules is there were to be no animals in the house, and the lady's daughter has a huge bull dog, that she lets in and out only to do his business. they know how we feel about this and yet it went out one ear and out the other.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/31/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply as I am an actual practicing attorney, not an employee of JustAnswer.

.

I have read your comments, but I am not sure what your legal question is?

.

Also, can you tell me what state this is in?

.

.

thanks

I have a small house , sort of a mother in law situation. not fancy but comfortable. I rented my small house to a widow lady, who I have known for years. I had not seen her for years, and when she came to rent the house , the voice is real familiar but the face I had not recognize, she knew me, but I had not seen her in a long time, and she had change so very much. Not old age but real bad health, but she wanted to rent the house, so I type a small contract with the questions almost all landlords do not want and that is a dog, I mean a large dog in the house. so when my good renting friend was admitted in a nursing home, I am sure she will be better off. The other sister came as soon as she heard the news that her her sister would be in the nursing home for a lifetime. she wanted to rent the house and so put the receipt in her name, which I didn't think anything of it, until she got her daughter to come and stay with her, this is a very heavy girl, and has a very large dog who she loves in the house which has been a no no from the day one. I ask them to please get the dog outside. why did they have to keep a large dog of that size in the house. I don't hate dogs, I just don't like them and think that a dog of that size should not be allowed inside. so never the less, the mother and her daughter have not one time paid any attention to our rule, which we have very normal rules that one should have to sign the contract. This is the first time that something of this nature has happened, I type them a note telling the mother that they had broke the contract and would have to vacant the house, so we went to the justice court judge. who said that we would have to give them thirty days to get out, well I would like to know, if I have to wait for thirty days before they pack up and leave and it will surprise me if they do take any kind of means of leaving, they have a car of some sort. that the daughter says someone stole the car and stole all the parts off of it that they wanted and brought it back, well since she has come to stay with her dog, \the car has not moved, if they leave and leave the car there right in the door almost., can I call a rector and have it moved without it costing me a arm and leg. I apolgise for the length of the letter, but unless you hear the whole story you will not understand how to help me, read it carefully and advise me,Country relating to Question: United States
Already Tried: I sent them a type up letter telling them what they have done and broke my rules or contract. so we tell them that having the daughter to live with her is one rule as this girl , is a DOPE HEAD, WEIGHS CLOSE TO TWO HUNDRED, AND HAS NEVER HAD A JOB IN HER LIFE. SPONGES OFF HER MOTHER. SHE KNOWS WHEN HER MOTHER GETS HER CHECK AND SHE IS RIGHT THER WITH HER HAND STUCK OUT , NOW IT IS REAL EASY FOR HER, SINCE SHE IS IN THE HOUSE WITH MOM. WE KNOCK ON THE DOOR TO DELIVER THE NOTE AND WE ASK HER IF

I need to know what state this is in before I can tell you how you can get them out of the property?

.