Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My son currently lives in a house I own. We agreed he would…

Customer Question
My son currently lives in...
My son currently lives in a house I own. We agreed he would not have others staying there. Everytime I go there, there are people there, night and day. I ask them to leave but they will not. Is there anything I can do besides evict my own son? We are in Ohio.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 2 months ago
Roy Hadavi

­­Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney‑client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Answer: Unfortunately, the only option s eviction.

I am sorry that I do not have better news for you, but hope it will not affect your rating of my service.

Rating & Additional Questions:

• Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions. Please ask me as many questions as you need. There is no additional fee.
  • If you ask a follow‑up question and I do not respond immediately, it is because I am temporarily unavailable. I promise to respond as soon as I return. Please note that I am often unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.
  • If you are dissatisfied with my response, please let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or, if you prefer, let me know and I can "Opt Out" and your question can be re‑posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you, and only ask the same from you.
  • If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen. Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today.
  • A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today.