Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I like to know how to claim title on real estate property.?

Hi I like to know...
Hi I like to know how to claim title on real estate property.? I want to know if I could just get the title and be a partial owner on a real estate property on the market in exchange for a return assessment and interest.
5/30/2018
Lori
Lori, Lawyer

Hello. Let me see if I can assist. The only way you can claim title to real property is via a deed or transfer of title (or a portion of title) to you. Do you currently have an ownership interest in the real property?

No im trying to get partial ownership on a real estate property I'm interested in but I don't know how or if I have enough money
Hello

Do you mean acquiring a portion of the property from the current owner?

If so, you can acquire such an interest via a QuitClaim Deed from the owner.

Here's the quitclaim deed form you can use. See attached.

Have I answered all your questions?
If so, please remember to accept my response and post a positive rating.

Lori
Lori, Lawyer
u have thanks