Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My property will be foreclosed on on June 1, with only 2…

Customer Question
My property will be...

My property will be foreclosed on on June 1, with only 2 days left can I sell it accepting a cashiers check and then signing the title over and hand it directly to them

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Last ditch effort

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Hayfork california

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/30/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

"My property will be foreclosed on on June 1, with only 2 days left can I sell it accepting a cashiers check and then signing the title over and hand it directly to them" Who are you referring to when you state "them"?