Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Asad. My partnership will buy the land under our building on…

Customer Question
Hi Asad. My partnership will...
Hi Asad. My partnership will buy the land under our building on Thursday after leasing the land for 38 years. We will move to sell out the entire building as condominiums. This necessitates a professional management firm I am told. Would this happen after zero condo sales, after 50% sales, or after 100% sold? What do you think? I know with PUD development the developer let's go after 50% sales to new owners. Same for condominiums?
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/28/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 26 days ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
This i am not sure of. Let me opt out and maybe some one else can assist.