Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I live in ohio and i have a wooden deck and we were told by…

Customer Question
I live in ohio...

I live in ohio and i have a wooden deck and we were told by fire department that you could have a small as container for tn

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

He

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just if it is true about the small bottle of gas

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 day by:
5/28/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 2 months ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
i can wait a few more days if i don't get answer then please cancel and refund money
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. The site asked me to see if I could assist you. I can look at the fire code if you can tell me where in Ohio your real property is located and what your the zoning designation is for your property. For example this is a link for the zoning map for Columbus https://www.columbus.gov/bzs/online-services/Online-Zoning-Map/

Union township batavia ohio

Perfect. What is your zoning designation?

"UNION TOWNSHIP ZONING DISTRICTS

B-1 Business

ER Estate Residential

M-1 Industrial PD Planned Development

R-1 Single Family Detached Structure Residential (20,000 sq ft)

R-2 Single Family Detached Structure Residential (10,000 sq ft)

R-3 Planned Multi-family Residential

R-4 Single Family Variable Structure Residential"

http://union-township.oh.us/phocadownload/zonedocs/Official%20Zoning%20District%20Map%20January%2016,%202018%2044x36Update.pdf

Based on the code I do not see any issues with a small container of gas. http://codes.ohio.gov/oac/1301%3A7-7

If you have any doubt whatsoever you can contact the Fire Department directly at

Contact the fire department:

US Mail: 860 Clough Pk., Cincnnati, OHio 45245

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund. Can you see the rating scale on your end at the top of the page, 5 stars?

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Thank you for your consideration.

Just give me my money back horrible sight all about the money

Please ignore any requests for additional money, they are not coming from me. I will let the site know that you would like a refund. Thank you.