Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have a daughter living in a rental home and the landlord…

Customer Question
I have a daughter...

I have a daughter living in a rental home and the landlord is arbitrarily put up a showing of the property for sale how much time do they have legally to move out

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?

They have taken no steps just the idea of the real estate and home selling they just put signs up recently

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the home located?

Highway M 72 almost empire

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

So is this costing anything if not yes I’m ready So is this costing anything if not yes I’m ready

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/26/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply as I am an actual practicing attorney, not an employee of JustAnswer.

.

Can you tell me what state this is in?

.

Is she under a written fixed term lease or is she month to month?

.

.

thanks

We’re checking barrister and I’ll be back it back to you with an answer when I get it

No worries...take your time.. I will be on and off line this afternoon, but will get back with you when I return..