Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I'm seeking an attorney or title company to perform a title…

I'm seeking an attorney or...
I'm seeking an attorney or title company to perform a title search of land in Mississippi I plan to purchase via a quick claim deed. I need to ensure the land is free of all liens, taxes, encumbrances etc
5/26/2018
Loren, Lawyer

Which is the nearest city to your target property?

Ocean Springs, Mississippi is basically where the property is located which is part of Jackson County , i received a purchase offer from the seller but would like to perform due diligence and would like to know how much it will cost to hire a attorney to perform a title search or obtain title insurance

Why is the seller not providing a warranty deed (or special warranty deed) and owner's title policy?

Loren, Lawyer
Phone call session started