Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Neigh fence is on my property.. try to talk to he but he…

Customer Question
Neigh fence is on...

Neigh fence is on my property

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

. try to talk to he but he blows me off. he have now dug out about four feet of my property to lever it with his. Help Susan Earley

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Carmichael Ca

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/25/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.