Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have a issue having to do with a property in Riverbend…

Customer Question
I have a issue...

I have a issue having to do with a property in Riverbend campsite of encroachment. my neighbor's property is encroaching on mine I need some legal advice.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Yes, I have filed something on the civil court level but I am not an attorney and I feel I need more professional knowledge of the law for West Virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a WV lawyer about this?

Yes, but he will be out of the country for the next month so I have to show cause pertaining to rule 10 and 11 by the 22nd of June

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/25/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

I have asked him to remove articles like his posts to his Pavilion so that I can install a privacy fence. I gave him notice through another attorney back in October of 2017 but that attorney is unable to help me any further because he'll be out of the country so I filed in civil court hopefully I could get this resolved but obviously I've come up against some Legal technicalities that I'm not handle. I have till the 22nd of June to file a show-cause response to the court. It pertains to roll 10 and 11. Not sure if I filed the correct way in civil or magistrate court.

I'm sorry to hear about that. What's troubling you specifically about this? What question would you like me to answer for you?