Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I need to file an Injunction for a debt collection that is…

Customer Question
No, I need to...

No, I need to file an Injunction for a debt collection that is 10 years old

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

The collector has taken funds from my back account

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

To long to explain in a text box dept is from 2003

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/17/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: legalgems, Arbitrator replied 3 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Arbitrator

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Hello; so to be clear a debt collector is trying to collect on a debt that has not been active (ie no debt collection, no affirmation of debt) for 10 years?