Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I had my mortage with us bank they were going to foreclose…

I had my mortage...

I had my mortage with us bank they were going to foreclose than got in touch with westwood legal who than got me with west holdings and acquisitions i paid westwood 4000.00 and west h&a took my mortage ive paid them for 9 months now us bank is selling my house at action what can i do

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

I dont know what to do i dont know how this can happen

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

Groveport oh

when will I get a answer
Answered in 1 day by:
5/18/2018
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of Experts online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
I need an answer I'll wait
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

I had my mortgage with us bank I feel behind on payments I got in contact with Westwood legal I paid them 4000.00 and they finally got me with West h&a they said they took over my loan and I've paid them 8 payments now u s bank is selling my house at sheriffs sale I need to know what I can do

Thank you for the information. However, I still do not understand what is going on.

Are you alleging that West Legal did not send the payments to the lender and that's why your property is being foreclosed?

Kindly review your follow-up post, properly identify the parties, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Now I'm getting emails saying that West h&a are scamming people they sent me paper work saying they now have my mortgage so how can u s bank foreclose

Kindly answer the question asked. Here is my previous post:

Are you alleging that West Legal did not send the payments to the lender and that's why your property is being foreclosed? Kindly review your follow-up post, properly identify the parties, and resubmit. Thank you for your cooperation
I don't think they paid us bank like they said they did I never got a release from u s bank

Thank you for the information. Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Your Question:

i had my mortage with us bank they were going to foreclose than got in touch with westwood legal who than got me with west holdings and acquisitions i paid westwood 4000.00 and west h&a took my mortage ive paid them for 9 months now us bank is selling my house at action what can i do

Response: You need to contact your Attorney General's Office, Consumer Protection Division and file complaint against West Legal if the West Legal does not send the payments to U.S. Bank immediately to bring your account current.

If the sale date is very close, you may consider filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy protection to stop the foreclosure sale while you sort things out and try to get the money back from West Legal. Click here for information on Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Once the bankruptcy case is filed, you have give a Notice of Bankruptcy Case Filing to the Attorney/Firm/Auctioneer handling the foreclosure for the lender so that the sale can be stopped.

You can use the following sites to find local Bankruptcy Attorneys: Google.com Nacba.org Consumeradvocates.org Lawyers.com Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Best wishes,

<p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site. <p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">

Thank you for your cooperation.

They have already started the sale

What did you mean by starting the sale?

Has your property been sold?

They have it on line taking bids it's due to close on Monday or tuesday

You can still file bankruptcy to stop the bidding/sale. However, you need to that this evening or first thing this morning.

You can find bankruptcy Petition Preparer to assist you with the filing or use the Court's bankruptcy forms. You can use this link to locate your bankruptcy Court and then use the emergency filing procedure as stated on the Court's website to file your case.

I am signing off at this time.

Here is the link to U.S. Bankruptcy Court forms.

http://www.uscourts.gov/forms/bankruptcy-forms

Best wishes,

Thank you

You are quite Welcome!

Kindly use the popup/rating screen to give a 5-star rating so that I can receive credit for responding to your post.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Have a wonderful day!

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law