Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

We recently bought a mobile home in fl.in fenruary this

We recently bought a...

We recently bought a mobile home in fl.in fenruary this year.we have another dwelling we live in.our 42 year old daughter is on disability is staying in the mobile home.our lease says someone has to be 55 yrs old or older for her to stay there.the lease says someone over the age of 35 can stay if a 55 yr old person is there.they say they have proof we aren't there.one of the neighbors has stared at my mobile home with arms crossed.i do have a picture of this also he was video taping me my sister in law and daughter while we were out on the patio.they sent us an eviction notice.is there any course of action we can take to stop the preceding of eviction.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Nothing yet.this was given to us yesterday

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the mobile home located?

Port St lucie fl.spanish lakes community

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They said they will take possession of our home.we have no mortgage on it.we don't want to be evicted.they said eviction on or before June 11.

5/4/2018
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you .any help will be grateful

You can request for reasonable accommodation because of your daughter's disability,

In any event, you cannot be evicted without a Court Order. If your request for reasonable accommodation because of your disabled daughter is denied, the park has to file eviction action against you in Court and prevail in order to evict you from the park. Your mobile home CANNOT be taken by the park without a Court Order.

The eviction Summons and a copy of the complaint must be served on you so that you can respond and tell the Court why you must not be evicted.

Best wishes,

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law