Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I live in a mobile home community and I am constantly being…

Customer Question
I live in a...

I live in a mobile home community and I am constantly being hassassed by a bullying manager for my community. She says that we have no rights and we will do things her way. She says she has the corporation behind her and can do whatever she wants what can I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And how long has this been going on?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you spoken to a local attorney or school administrator? What is your ideal outcome for this situation?

No I don't know where to start!

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 day by:
5/3/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 22 days ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I will wait so it can be researched
Real Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 21 days ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Your Question:

I live in a mobile home community and I am constantly being hassassed by a bullying manager for my community. She says that we have no rights and we will do things her way. She says she has the corporation behind her and can do whatever she wants

Response 1: That is false. You have rights. You have rights to quite enjoyment of your premises and to not be harassed. She cannot do whatever she wants even if the "corporation is behind her. "

what can I do?

Response 2: File complaint with your Attorney General's Office. File lawsuit against her at you local Justice of Peace Courts for harassment. Some of the local Justice of Peace Courts make forms available on their websites.

Best wishes,

<p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site. <p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law