Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

We are looking for a lawyer who can help us to file a court…

We are looking for a...
We are looking for a lawyer who can help us to file a court order for quiet title or to rescind two documents which raise our property tax astronomically.
4/30/2018
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you. We are a general information site. If you can tell me the county you are working with I can provide a link for local Attorneys in your area that provide FREE consultations that can assist you.

Santa Clara County

Thank you. One moment please.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you. If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund. Can you see the rating scale on your end at the top of the page, 5 stars? You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out. Thank you.

Do you have any additional questions for me?

Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney