Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Address is 302 De Soto Dr Universal City Tx 78148 my

Customer Question
My name is***** address...

My name is***** address is 302 De Soto Dr Universal City Tx 78148 my mortgage company name is***** I am facing foreclosure and need to stop an auction date of 5.1.18 and am looking for a legitimate attorney.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No i was getting ready to deal with an attorney named James Minerve Buda Tx and he was preparing documents like a TRO to at least stop the foreclosure auction but I could not locate him on the BBB and was concerned before I take over the payment of $1350.00 today for the forms to be filed. I submitted a special forbearance packet to my mortgage company back in Nov 2017 but they claimed some documents were lacking and rejected my submittal

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a TX lawyer about this?

James Minerve was the only attorney I spoken to so far but as mentioned not sure on his credentials

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That is all so far not sure what else is required of me to begin

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
4/29/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Ok thank you

You can do better here.Look for lawyers with 5 stars and multiple ratings.

https://www.avvo.com/real-estate-lawyer/tx/buda.html

Your lawyer here only had two stars not a good thing, and some bad reviews.

Please pick a 5 star one and call them asap here, time is short.You will have to get the suit on file.

You also have option here to file Chapter 13 bankruptcy prior to sale here.That has an automatic stay on the foreclosure.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Prayers to you here.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.