Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Recommend an alameda county california attorney with

Please recommend an alameda...

Please recommend an alameda county california attorney with international real estate eperience.in raw land in Norway

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?

A father supposedly bought raw land in norway in 2006. he and his wife were killed in an auto accident near hayward california in 2010. a norway attorney says the father granted him power of attorney for the estate in 2006. the daugher of the deceased was injured in the accident and has damage to her larynx and cannot speak. i beleve the norway atty is not truthful. the daughter is now 29 years. she was 22 when the accident occurred. she is incapable of handling this matter.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the land located?

Norway is all i know

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am a friend of the daugher. The norway attorney who says he was granted power of attorney states that the daughter must marry to receive the proceeds of the sale of the norway land. i was selected my the daugher, Diana Robert to be her husband. the power of attorney says the father stipulated that the proceeds of the land sale could only be transferred into the bank of the husband who is to manage the proceeds for the daughter (wife). Supposedly the land sold for $13.7 million. The attorney with power of attorney said I he could not distribute the 13.7 million until I paid him $4,000 to obtain a Certificate of Marriage from the United States Supreme Court. Of course, the supreme court does NOT issue any type of marriage license of marriage certificate, so he is a crook trying to extract $4,000 from me. my name is ***** ***** Brown, Austin texas(###) ###-#### ***@******.*** I am 78 years and a University of texas graduate

4/29/2018
Loren, Lawyer
Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.
I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.
I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.
This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.
The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.
There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.
WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.
How do you know the daughter? Have you ever met the lawyer or daughter in person, or has all contact been via phone, text or email?
Loren, Lawyer
I have not met the daughter, miss Diana Robert in person. she cannot speak because if damaged larynx in car wreck that killed her dad and mom . all our communication is text and email. the Norway attorney has connected me by email. Will not give a cell phone number.
call me(###) ###-####
Eric. Y., Esq.
Phone call session started