Real Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified real estate lawyer who will answer your question

Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

More related answers
All real estate lawyers are VERIFIED
Our apartment complex was bought by, and is now managed by
Loren, real estate lawyer
Our apartment complex was bought by, and is now managed by a new owner. They say that we cannot pay rent with a check or money order. We must pay with a credit card or debit card. Also, we can pay wit… read more
Hello, I have problems with my landlord/manager. I rent
Law Educator, Esq., real estate lawyer
Hello, I have problems with my landlord/manager. I rent an apartment in an apartment complex. We have two neighbors that are noisy. They keep their TV loud enough that we can hear it through the wall … read more
can a manager of an apartment building legally tell the tenants
Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Attorney
can a manager of an apartment building legally tell the tenants they can't sit on the stoop?… read more
My neighbor in an apartment complex had a bedbug infestation.
Ely, Counselor at Law
My neighbor in an apartment complex had a bedbug infestation. After heat treatment of their apartment, the search dog indicated there were bedbugs in the common wall between our apartments. The most s… read more
The manager of my complex has threaten me telling me if I do
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
The manager of my complex has threaten me telling me if I do not get out as soon as possable she will make it really hard for me. I am disabled and having sergery on the 30 of this month, on my should… read more
Refundability of Deposit on Apartment - State of MA - USA
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
I put a $500 deposit down at an apartment complex managed by a large professional management company. This company tells me such deposit is required to be collected to take the apartment "off the mark… read more
We have been threatened by our neighbor in our apartment complex.
Dimitry Esquire
Dimitry Esquire, Attorney
We have been threatened by our neighbor in our apartment complex. Twice. Both times we have reported the threats to management. The latest, today, he was holding a baseball bat. The managers are telli… read more
My daughter just moved into a apartment building about six
Barrister, Lawyer
My daughter just moved into a apartment building about six weeks ago. The apartment manager said they have apartments checked out before people move in. Well a about two weeks after they moved in they… read more
People, to include the management at my apartment complex
Richard, Owner
People, to include the management at my apartment complex are using my apartment for sex and other illegal purposes, what legal recourses are available to me?… read more
My daughter moved into an apartment August 9th 2011. She moved
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
My daughter moved into an apartment August 9th 2011. She moved into an apartment complex that excepted pets in case she later decided to move her dog in with her, which she did. The apartment complex … read more
In in a ~45 unit apartment building in a complex of ~24 ...
AlanM
AlanM, Law Degree
In in a ~45 unit apartment building in a complex of ~24 similar buildings. The property owners are now adding 7 buildings to the complex. This means: noise, parking for some in lots far away (with fre… read more
One of my neighbors at my apartment complex has been told that
FlaRealEstateLawyer
FlaRealEstateLawyer, Partner
One of my neighbors at my apartment complex has been told that the management will not renew his lease when it expires in February. He has never been late on rent, had any problems with the property o… read more
If a Rental Agreement with an apartment complex was $650 a
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
If a Rental Agreement with an apartment complex was $650 a month, and now the Apartment complex advertises their apartments at a lower permonth rate. Can the original Agreement be amended to get the l… read more
Developer wants to build a 120 unit apartment complex on
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
Developer wants to build a 120 unit apartment complex on 10.057 acres. The right of way for egress & ingress is 1.39 acres. The town of Farmville, VA zoning says no more than 10 units per acre. Develo… read more
Can a apartment building complex charge a brokers fee if the
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, JD Honors Graduate
Can a apartment building complex charge a brokers fee if the tenant is referred by another tenant?… read more
We were scammed by our neighbor in an apartment complex
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
We were scammed by our neighbor in an apartment complex (selling fake airline tickets up to $5000). The defendant is clearly a pathological liar and sociopath with unpredictable tendencies. We searche… read more
I had an agreement to help build an apartment complex it was
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
I had an agreement to help build an apartment complex it was a written agreement and we bought land i moved to the location we were building. Then my partner was put in jail in california for mortgage… read more
my neighbor wants to build a building on property that she
Barrister, Lawyer
my neighbor wants to build a building on property that she can't prove is hers but she has already shot in a line and is going from this line without getting a survey .she told me she would shoot the … read more