Real Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified real estate lawyer who will answer your question

Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All real estate lawyers are VERIFIED
We moved out of Creekside Apartments in March of this year.
VF LAW
VF LAW, J.D.
We moved out of Creekside Apartments in March of this year. When we moved out the apartment manager did a walk through and said everything is in great order. I thoroughly cleaned the apartment, left i… read more
Can a landlord request payment of damages to an apartment after a final walk through
Ellen, Attorney
I moved out of an apartment and had a final walk through with my landlord. They are now requesting I pay for damages they say they have found 60 days after I moved out. Am I liable for these damages?… read more
My wife and I moved out of an apartment in Rockdale three
Loren, real estate lawyer
My wife and I moved out of an apartment in Rockdale three weeks ago. We called and called the landlord to do a walk through with us. They never returned our calls to walk through and then discuss givi… read more
I moved out of my rental on Feb 7th. At that time on the final
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
I moved out of my rental on Feb 7th. At that time on the final walk through I was informed that a dishwasher front panel was to be replaced and that $75 would be charged to clean the miniblinds which … read more
Just a quick overview....we moved out of an apartment on Feb
J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker, Doctoral Degree
Just a quick overview....we moved out of an apartment on Feb 28th. At that time my husband met with the landlord and they did a walk out. She stated two blinds were going to need to be replaced due to… read more
Hi, I am buying a condo in Arlington, MA for 525,000. We
Dimitry Esquire
Dimitry Esquire, Attorney
Hi, I am buying a condo in Arlington, MA for 525,000. We had a final walk through this afternoon and I was appalled at what they had done to the walls (seems they just yanked all picture hangings/fixt… read more
Me and my husband moved out of our apartment on feb 14th we
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Doctoral Degree
Me and my husband moved out of our apartment on feb 14th we paid till the 1st of march. we were on a month to month lease because after our year lease was up we never signed a new one. I have 2 questi… read more
My daughter requested a walk through with her apartment manager
Dimitry Esquire
Dimitry Esquire, Attorney
My daughter requested a walk through with her apartment manager when she moved in and out of her apartment. The manager said that everything is OK and she could go on. My daughter has received a bill … read more
Hi I just moved out of an apartment complex. I did a pre-move
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
Hi I just moved out of an apartment complex. I did a pre-move out walk through and the apartment manager said It wasnt clean enough, so i spent time cleaning it and did a final walk through with 2 dif… read more
We moved out of a apartment complex almost a month ago, they
P. Simmons, Lawyer
We moved out of a apartment complex almost a month ago, they told us when they did a walk through that everything was fine and we would be getting our deposit back. Four weeks later they are now telli… read more
Can a landlord wait 2 weeks after you move out and had done
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Can a landlord wait 2 weeks after you move out and had done the exit walk through together, to come up with an different assessment so they don't have to give you back you deposit? … read more
Residential landlord in San Francisco, non-rent control condo,
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Residential landlord in San Francisco, non-rent control condo, is conducting move-out walk through with Tenant. Landlord wants to know if 2 damage items can be lawfully deducted from security deposit:… read more
I moved out of my apartment on July 31, 2008 and had a walk-thru
AlanM
AlanM, Law Degree
I moved out of my apartment on July 31, 2008 and had a walk-thru with the landlord. He commented on things that would have to be fixed (ie...my roomate painted her room) and I asked that he provide a … read more
i recently moved out of an apt. in which the landlord did not
Marsha411JD, Doctoral Degree
i recently moved out of an apt. in which the landlord did not schedule a "walk through" with me & kept my entire security deposit of $1000.00 and sent me a text message indicating I owe him an additio… read more
I recently moved out from the townhouse I was renting. I did
Infolawyer, Lawyer
I recently moved out from the townhouse I was renting. I did a move-out walk-thru with the landlord and the landlord listed the things that needed to be fixed or corrected. We both signed the paper an… read more
My tenant just moved out. I noticed during the walk through
LawTalk, Attorney
Hello. My tenant just moved out. I noticed during the walk through the tenant or a guest either drove into the garage door or backed into it. It's damaged and its a rather large dent. Also, the glass … read more
we live in arizona and moved out the end of june this year.
Richard, Owner
we live in arizona and moved out the end of june this year. the landlord said we didn't need to do a walk through upon move out and everything was fine. now he is saying that there were several repair… read more
I recently moved out of state (Calif). Prior to moving, my
Infolawyer, Lawyer
I recently moved out of state (Calif). Prior to moving, my apartment manager did a walk through w/ me present. At that time, she noted I had taken very good care of my apartment and should be getting … read more