Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Does the owner have a curtain time for repairs struck

Customer Question
Does the owner have...

Does the owner have a curtain time for repairs struck problems that is a tenant worried about bee hives birdness and so on

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?

Yes since I moved in only 2 items repaired foundation is cracked several places ,they make note when I make not of the problem owners have come by 2 times and said they will be back in a few days to repair them

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Greeneville,tn.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that this house to me is not struckly safe from what I see

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/11/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Courts require prompt repair which had been interpreted as 7-10 days.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
no thank you
I am sorry. if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
for get it all
Ok