Real Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified real estate lawyer who will answer your question

Lori
Lori
Lori, Lawyer

More related answers
All real estate lawyers are VERIFIED
after wriiten notice and 24 hr notice my son tried to make
Ellen, Attorney
after wriiten notice and 24 hr notice my son tried to make things right landlord reps did not return calls. while he was at works they moved all his belongings to the street and 90% of his belongs wer… read more
i have a renter being a pain and i want to show it to another
socrateaser, real estate lawyer
i have a renter being a pain and i want to show it to another possible renter and other than giving her 24 hr notice can i also request her not to be there or does she have the right to be there? she'… read more
my renter move out of my home change my locks on the door and
Infolawyer, Lawyer
my renter move out of my home change my locks on the door and put some of his things in my garage in put another lock on the garage so got in the my house in change the locks back when i did that the … read more
If renters gave notice by 45 days can I request they move
P. Simmons, Lawyer
If renters gave notice by 45 days can I request they move out with notice 3 days early so I can repair damages they made. … read more
if I give more than 24 hr notice that I need to get into an ...
The Judge
The Judge, Attorney At Law
if I give more than 24 hr notice that I need to get into an apartment I'm renting to a renter. if they don't give permission can I still enter it? Reason I'm enetering it is to do a survey and an ispe… read more
Can my landlord disconnect ac or washer legally? Notice to
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
But have also went into my room, and changed locks Police did help with lock-out Anaheim Ca … read more
can a renter who is given 24 hour notice insist on being present
Ely, Counselor at Law
can a renter who is given 24 hour notice insist on being present when a realtor show the home during the rental period? the home will go on the market 2 months prior to the end of the lease period and… read more
I am a renter, lanlord is selling house. Our contract states
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
I am a renter, lanlord is selling house. Our contract states that upon 24 hr notice lanlord can enmter for purposes of repairs, inspections, improvements or maintenance, no where in the contract does … read more
In california commercial property (bar) if I gave 30 day notice
Loren, real estate lawyer
In california commercial property (bar) if I gave 30 day notice & 30 days are up can I lock up doors to keep Renter out.… read more
I have a renter that gave notice and never paid last month
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
I have a renter that gave notice and never paid last month rent. We were doing repairs in the kitchen and had the kitchen down for 3 days. The kitchen was back up and running we forgot to put the outl… read more
I GAVE NOTICE OF MY RENTAL UNIT. MY LANDLORD WANTS TO SHOW
Phillips Esq., Attorney
I GAVE NOTICE OF MY RENTAL UNIT. MY LANDLORD WANTS TO SHOW THE UNIT. BEING THAT THERE IS NO LOCK ON THE FRONT I PUT A DOWL IN THE SLIDER TRACT SO ONLY I CAN SLIP THRU. SHE WANTS ME TO LEAVE THE HOUSE … read more
My house was foreclosed on and the lender changed the locks,
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
My house was foreclosed on and the lender changed the locks, they never gave me any formal notice. My property is still in the house. Isn't the lender supposed to follow eviction law?… read more
I have a tenant in an apartment who is moving out Oct. 31st.
J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker, Doctoral Degree
I have a tenant in an apartment who is moving out Oct. 31st. I gave him 24 hr written notice as well as verbal notice I would be inspecting the property at 1pm =, Sun Oct 24th. He said would be OK. He… read more
The Judge
The Judge, Attorney At Law
if I give more than 24 hr notice that I need to get into an apartment I''m renting to a renter. if they don''t give permission can I still enter it? Reason I''m enetering it is to do a survey and an i… read more
i gave notice to my renter on nov,22 2011 that she will need
Richard, Owner
i gave notice to my renter on nov,22 2011 that she will need to find a new place to stay. I have given her until feb 1st, 2012 to leave. she is a month to month renter. She does have a handcap son, th… read more
Hello, I have another question regarding my tenant. I gave
Richard, Owner
Hello, I have another question regarding my tenant. I gave her 24 hour notice that I am coming in to do repairs to my house since I had scheduled appointments. She is stating that she will not be avai… read more
Can a home get seized without notice. Just came home to
Infolawyer, Lawyer
No! Just came home to locks changed and seizure notice on door … read more
I am a renter and am wondering how a landlord can make me repair
Real Estate Expert
Real Estate Expert, Juris Doctor
I am a renter and am wondering how a landlord can make me repair windows in a garage that were already broken?… read more