Real Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified real estate lawyer who will answer your question

RealEstateAnswer
RealEstateAnswer
RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer

More related answers
All real estate lawyers are VERIFIED
i just moved into a house and the landlord did not tell me
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
i just moved into a house and the landlord did not tell me the home was in foreclosure. I did some research and found that it went into forclosure last month. What rights do I have as a renter? He cla… read more
I am renting a house and my landlord wants me to move out
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I am renting a house and my landlord wants me to move out within a week so she can sell and I'm not sure what I can do to get a little more time… read more
my landlord just informed me that she is putting the house
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
my landlord just informed me that she is putting the house I rent from her on the market for sale but nowhere in my lease does it state she can put the house on the market while I'm renting. What do I… read more
i moved into an apartment in january the rent was 600.00 the
Phillips Esq., Attorney
i moved into an apartment in january the rent was 600.00 the landlord told me the rent would be going up on may 1st to 1000.00 a month with a lease signing well may came aroud and he never came to see… read more
I rented a house in Petersburg, TN. The landlord had me
RealEstateAnswer
RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer
Hi. I rented a house in Petersburg, TN. The landlord had me postdated a check, but did not tell the owner who inadvertently deposited it early, retrying 3 times, causing my account to go into overdraw… read more
I am renting a house and landlord just told me she is in foreclosure.
RealEstateAnswer
RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer
I am renting a house and landlord just told me she is in foreclosure. There was a sale date on the 12 th but I am confused because on the court website it says this. What does that mean? Thanks XXXXX … read more
I RENTED A HOUSE AND THE OWNER DID NOT TELL ME IT WAS IN FORECLOSURE.
cfortunato
cfortunato, J.D.
I RENTED A HOUSE AND THE OWNER DID NOT TELL ME IT WAS IN FORECLOSURE. SO I TRYING TO FIND SOMEWHERE TO MOVE NOW. BUT HE STILL INSIST THAT I KEEP PAYING HIM RENT. I MOVED HERE IN OCTOBER, I FOUND OUT H… read more
I am renting a home in Hamilton County Tennessee. The Landlord
Marsha411JD, Doctoral Degree
I am renting a home in Hamilton County Tennessee. The Landlord did not tell us about the trains that come through the area several times each night. We have complained to him a few times verbally and … read more
If I am renting a house thats getting foreclosed on and the
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Doctoral Degree
If I am renting a house thats getting foreclosed on and the landlord tells me that they are not paying rent with the money I give them do I keep paying them rent? Laws? Location in Loudon County Virgi… read more
I am renting a lot in a mobile home park. My landlord is ...
Real Estate Expert
Real Estate Expert, Juris Doctor
I am renting a lot in a mobile home park. My landlord is threating to evict me and is telling me that when he does, I will have 5 days to move my mobile home out of his park or he will cease my mobile… read more
I am leasing an apartment in Indiana and I told the landlord
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
I am leasing an apartment in Indiana and I told the landlord that I would be late on rent and when it would be paid she said okay in my lease they charge a $100 late fee if paid after 5pm and a $200 a… read more
I am renting a privately owned condo in County. When moving
Barrister, Lawyer
I am renting a privately owned condo in King County Washington. When moving in I connected my washing machine to the spigot and the pipe inside the wall broke and caused flooding of my condo and the t… read more
I am renting a home in orlando florida and my land lord is ...
Bill F.
Bill F., Associate Degree
I am renting a home in orlando florida and my land lord is telling me that at move in there was 10% weed growth at move in and now there is 65% weed growth and he is holding me responsable for re sodd… read more
my landlord s home that I am renting is in foreclosure she
Marsha411JD, Doctoral Degree
my landlord s home that I am renting is in foreclosure she wants me to switch houses with her so she can keep her home longer is it leagal for us to switch homes?… read more
When a landlord rents his home which is on the market have
Roger, Litigation Attorney
When a landlord rents his home which is on the market have the right to "show" the home at any time (within 24 hours notice to tenant) and then bring the SAME people to view the home time and time aga… read more
My landlord did not sign my lease and now she is telling me
Loren, real estate lawyer
My landlord did not sign my lease and now she is telling me that unless I sign a move out damage form. In which I did not believe in some of the charges. She is not going to sign my lease . Is this le… read more
My landlord is telling me that she's going to install a new
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
My landlord is telling me that she's going to install a new window in the bathroom, and I might have to pay for it because I don't wipe the shower area dry after I shower. Do I have to pay?… read more
I am looking to rent a house and I found a house I want to
Richard, Owner
I am looking to rent a house and I found a house I want to rent but the landlord tells me that he does not want to sign a lease agreement or not even a month to month lease agreement. Why is this and … read more