Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have a quick question that I would appreciate your help…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a quick question that I would appreciate your help with

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Maryland

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It is about house purchase under contract and would like an out before settlement due to a an adverse termite infestation report

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/31/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.