Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Renter rights for non compliance to lease. Residential

Customer Question
Renter rights for non...

Renter rights for non compliance to lease

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has the renter taken so far? Have they prepared or filed any paperwork?

Yes, Residential complaint. Department of Health.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

741 S 300 E

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes. Filing for all.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/29/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 5 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Please explain more what you are asking from us?

Take my billing off now.

Good luck to you. I will send it to customer service as the experts cannot do anything with billing. Wish you the best.