Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have a NE FL Repair/Replacement/Treatment Agreement form…

Customer Question
I have a NE...

I have a NE FL Repair/Replacement/Treatment Agreement form that was submitted to the sell yet there is no time frame given for the seller to respond our agent says it is 7-days but the form doesn't outline that anywhere?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

We have an executed purchase and sale and submitted a the reapir agreement but trying to figure out how long the buyer has to respond. I'll send my pdf of it if you want to look at it. This is the NEFAR/Realtor Form that was used (blank copy) https://www.nefar.com/filebin/pdbdb/11/713_11.pdf

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Fruit cove, fl 32259 south of Jacksovnville, FL

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, the only question is the form doesn't specify 7 days for response yet my transaction broker/agent is saying it is automatic 7 days for seller to respond

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/30/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 24 days ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Tina, Lawyer