Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I receive disability and i am 56 yrs old my son works and…

Customer Question
I receive disability and...

I receive disability and i am 56 yrs old my son works and have a child our landlord died and family wants to sale our home we are both new to MN and we have 2 weeks to vacate the propety is there someone that can help us find a place too live help us please we don't have anywhwere to go

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

We have looked for housing and paid some application fees with no reply or help yet we have proof of income paperwork and i also attend SPC for the pass 3 years

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a MN lawyer about this?

No we have not we just need a place to live so we will not be homeless i have saved a couple thousand dollars also

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No we just need help and we would like to stay in this area my grandson is doing very well in school receiving awards and my son is working very well at his new job at Menards on University by the midway

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
please help us we have money saved and nowhee to go
3/29/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a lease in writing for a particular term? Or are you a month to month tenant? If a month to month tenant without written lease, did the landlord give you at least 30 day written notice to vacate?

we have all that and the lawyer has given us 2 weeks more to find a place we just need help finding a place

Thank you for your reply.

What is the term of your lease, when does your lease say it expires?

can't afford i have to save for deposits for a home
In fact I need to cancel this service right now

Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Just answer our questions to you so we can provide you a proper answer.

Fine, I will report the question to customer service and they will cancel the service for you. Best wishes.