Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Had a car at a rent house. I moved was having it towed.

Customer Question
Had a car at...

Had a car at a rent house. I moved was having it towed. Landlord wouldnt let tow truck driver take car. When I went back for it he had sold it.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

North Richland Hills Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It was my son's car, he was donating it to CAN academy

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 2 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good evening, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Real Estate Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 2 months ago

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Was the lease terminated to an eviction, or did the lease term simply end?

How long had the car been left at the rental property since you moved out?

Thanks!

I gave you 5 dollars I havent gotten a response. I'm not giving u 45 more for nothing sorry. And refund my 5