Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My home iz in foreclosure and original sale date was May 19…

My home iz in...

My home iz in foreclosure and original sale date was May 19 but it has been extended to December 2018. Now i have benn told that ,foreclosure sign will be placed at my home in April . Can i stop that from happening??

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

My lawyer who is awzy filed for extension but all other orders were standing and committee was to be appointed

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the home located?

Straford connecticut

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Stratford ct

Still waiting for answer
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/28/2018
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you. Are you taking any action to stop the foreclosure?

Not yet. We will be selling house to my son but hoped for extended sale date which court granted. But it said all previous irders stand, so will they still put up foreclodure sign inApril and publish in newspapers in May.
Cannot call, nuzt git outkf hospital and have nurse and friend here so i preferto email
Just got out of

Please ignore the telephone call request.

You can ask the court to grant you an injunction against placing the sign in your yard.

Thank you.

You are most welcome. Do you have any additional questions for me?

Can i also stop newspaper.pistingz until nearer date in Decembet if still not settled

You can ask the court for both. This is a sample form. https://www.uslegalforms.com/us/US-01130BG.htm

Your lawyer can assist when they return.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars?

Thank you for your consideration.

Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Thank you. Perhaps your Attorney can have the foreclosure dismissed based on the fact that your son will be purchasing the property.