Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

How do you get a attorney to give you a release on a liens…

Customer Question
How do you get...

How do you get a attorney to give you a release on a liens on my name.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

I have use Legal service to send a letter to them with my letter of being excuse from this by going bankrupt.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Customer:***** Telford, Tn washington county, Tn

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't know

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/28/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

Thanks

You would negotiate a release with the attorney that would be releasing you from debts. What type of debt do you need released and have you filed Bankruptcy?:

as of Sept. of 2013 I was release from my debts.

Are you online with me?

How were your debts released? Was this through a Bankruptcy?

Can you explain a little more? Were the debts released in Bankruptcy?