DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer
Experience:  Partner at McCollum Hodgkinson, P.C.
101731067

Recently my case was dismissed in Small Claims 'cause the

Recently my case was dismissed in Small Claims 'cause the judge was waiting for an appeal decision on brought against my my neighbor for Wind Chimes. I had brought additional charges of purjury that he refused to entertain even though he admitted the discussion in the previous case. Was this correct behavior by the judge, can I also appeal on the grounds of improper dismissal of my case?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - unfortunately for you, this was proper by the Judge and judges handle cases like this all the time. If there is a higher court that is going to make a decision, the judge will dismiss the lower case and wait for the higher court to rule. I am sure the judge dismissed the case without prejudice, which means you can refile your lawsuit as soon as the appellate court makes a decision.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** I file a perjury charge against the defendant in Small Claims? The attorney for the claimant said no.

You can request me personally and I would love to help you with your perjury questions.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok, please call. Thanks.