Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I need an attorney to file an appearance in county IL at…

Customer Question
I need an attorney...

I need an attorney to file an appearance in Cook county IL at 9:30 am today to get a continuance on a recently served suit alleging building code violations in La Grange IL

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No I was just served last Sunday. I have printed a pile of correspondence and have done repairs. They just push for a quicker timeframe and really stepped it up over the winter when nothing can be done in IL

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

******** La Grange, IL *******

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have much to share but at this late hour not sure an atty wants all the details

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
What?
I am not in Canada. I am in the US, Illinois
3/28/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 months ago

Sorry for any misunderstanding as to what this site could do for customers, but the state laws forbid any attorney on this site from engaging in representation. If you need local representation, please use the same site used by other attorneys to get a local real estate/land use attorneys http://www.hg.org