Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Property deeded to me. foreclosed .THE MORTGAGE LOAN WAS IN…

Customer Question
Property deeded to me...

Property deeded to me . foreclosed .THE MORTGAGE LOAN WAS IN ANOTHER PERSONS NAME IN THE STATE OF Miss. what are the rrequirements to obtain the houswe and property back?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?

No, But I have asked the REO Bank how could I obit back . The REO Dept didnt resp[ond

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

**************** Road , Vaughan, Miss ***************** 

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Its also heir property.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law

foreclosed 11/1/2017. deeded to *********************.But the mortgage loan was in another persons name. Want to obtain the home and property back. Help wit a positive answer please.

3/28/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you. Who sold you the property and did you purchase the real property through a title/escrow insurance company?

Me and husband had home had home build from ground.signed all necessary papers to have home built in 1990.

You stated the property was foreclosed on 11/2/2017. Are you telling me that the lender that foreclosed was a different lender than from when you purchased the property?

Are you online with me? I need some additional information to be able to assist you.