Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My mother has a life insurance policy that the beneficiary…

My mother has a...

My mother has a life insurance policy that the beneficiary is an entity that she disolve d almost 3 years ago and no secondary beneficiaries what can I do ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

I have all her papers and they took a payment from her account the night before she died.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was wanting to know if I can go on sunbi z and reinstate the bussiness , I am n shareholder small amount of what to do?

3/27/2018
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

A corporation which was administratively dissolved can be reinstated. You need to file a reinstatement application and pay the appropriate fees.

You can find the forms and instructions at the following link:

FL REINSTATEMENT

I am happy to continue if you have further questions.

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered professionally and accurately, even if not the answer you were hoping to get, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

Loren, Lawyer