Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Changed mind about selling the house hasnt closed contacted…

Customer Question
Changed mind about selling...

Changed mind about selling the house hasnt closed contacted realtor cani getout of contract without payin 5 percent fee

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has the Realtor taken so far? Have they prepared or filed any paperwork?

All paperwork has beensigned

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

Customer:*****sw lehighacres florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Ididnt understand that i woulld be liable for fee if i changed my mind

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/27/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Do you have a signed contract with a buyer to purchase your house?

.

Or do you just have it listed,, but no buyer yet?

.

.

thanks