Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I’m getting sued by my landlord. Vt. Month to month And no.

Customer Question
I’m getting sued by...

I’m getting sued by my landlord

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Vt

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

Month to month And no

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will it cost me money to ask questions?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
I need help answering the complaint form.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I def need more information as I have not received anything
3/27/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Real Estate Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

I'm available and happy to speak with you over the phone to discuss this further, I'll send you the link for the phone call so we can proceed. Thanks!

Real Estate Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!

Hi I need to cancel any reoccurring charges and refunded. I never received an answer and I’m getting charged.
***** *****on.