Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT H.O.A. THAT DON'T ENFORCE THEIR OWN…

WHAT CAN BE DONE...

WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT H.O.A. THAT DON'T ENFORCE THEIR OWN RULES AND REGULATIONS. REF. WHITE OAK RIDGE IN TRAVELERS REST,S.C. 29690. THANKS

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have they taken so far? Have they prepared or filed any paperwork?

THEY SAY THEY HAVE TURNED IT OVER TO THEIR ATTORNEY,S, BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS NOW WITH NO ACTION.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have they talked to a SC lawyer about this?

THEY SAY THEY HAVE, BUT IT DON'T LOOK LIKE ANYTHING IS HAPPENING. STILL A TRASH DUMP !!

3/27/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

On review of your facts, you have a good case.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.If needed can sue for a declaratory orderConsider also viability of voting them out at next election.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!
thanks.
no thanks, that's all.

very welcome.

Infolawyer, Lawyer