Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

We own a piece of property next to interstate 90, when 90…

Customer Question
We own a piece...

We own a piece of property next to interstate 90, when 90 went threw we were left with an acre that we can't do anything with, there is transmission lines, and i have an advertising agency that would give me tax release if i could get permitted for a billboard. but PA will not allow any permits. i do not no what to do, Our family has been paying taxes for 50 year on this property before 90 went threw. Everybody i talk to says to let it go because we got paid when 90 went threw and the transmission lines went threw 50 some years ago. but i say we got paid for the land they used not what we where left with that we can't do anything with.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Don't no who to file any paper work with

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a PA lawyer about this?

Yeah no body would touch it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Ill think of more but i can't think of any right now. btw is there a charge to be connected

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/27/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Please accept the phone request and write for WISE OWL and I will call you right away.

Please rate five stars ***** and by clicking on five stars ***** and press SEND.

A bonus is always appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.