Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I lost my home from froud. Denver colo. 80210. Looking for…

Customer Question
I lost my...

I lost my home from froud

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Denver colo. 80210

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Looking for help

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would like to save my home

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/27/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Could you explain a little more?

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.