Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I live in St. Lawrence county in N.Y.S.. my commercial

Customer Question
I live in St...

I live in St. Lawrence county in N.Y.S.. my commercial property is being foreclosed for property taxes. I have several other liens including state and federal and private as well. what happens to the liens if they foreclose on the property for local taxes

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No. i cant afford an attorney and am not able to pay back property taxes.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

St. Lawrence county in N.Y.S..

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Would it be wise to declare bankruptcy?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/27/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: DamienJD, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Lawyer

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

Are you still looking for help on your question?